Meet Our Team
The staff at ValleyPoint is made of individuals who serve in full time and part time positions. We have a gifted team of leaders who share a great chemistry, which allows ValleyPoint to be led in a God honoring way.
As a team, we commit to these core values and behaviors:
#1. We choose high trust and accountability
- We will trust and be trustworthy, filling the gap with trust before jumping to conclusions.
- We are accountable for our words and actions. We challenge ourselves and deliver what we promise.
#2. We are better together
- We will go further faster because we value a team mentality of communication and engaged collaboration.
- We are private critics and public cheerleaders.
- Through humility we will strive to learn and grow every day. We own our mistakes and are solution oriented.
- We are authentic. Candidness is essential to building a strong and cohesive team.
- We strive to like and have fun with each other.
#3. We celebrate the wins!
- We will passionately encourage one another because we all have the same mission.
- We will spend significant time, energy, and resources talking about, sharing and tracking wins to galvanize a high performing culture of gratitude, motivation, and comradery.
#4. We bring our best.
- We continuously improve, striving for excellence because it honors God and inspires people.
- We are creative, often doing more with less.